PhD student at the Faculty of History, University of Cambridge | MPhil in American History, Faculty of History, University of Cambridge | BA in History & National Institute for American History and Democracy (NIAHD) Certificate in Early American History, Material Culture, and Museum Studies, College of William & Mary
If we only share our historical knowledge with a small group of researchers, we learn nothing about the past or the present.
Current research: Politics of material culture in the early American republic
Interests: Material culture | Political culture | Consumerism | Nonconsumption
- ‘Doing History in Public 2020 Year in Review’ with Zoe Jackson, 31 December 2020.
- ‘Top 3 Digital Tools for Doing History’, 10 November 2020.
- ‘The Ace of Spades‘, 14 December 2019.
- ‘Review: The Museum of the American Revolution’, 1 October 2019.
- ‘‘No Stamp Act’: Pots & Politics in Early America’, 2 July 2019.