PhD candidate in History | MLitt in Dress and Textile Histories, University of Glasgow | MPhil in Early Modern History, University of Cambridge | BA in English Literature and History, University of Durham
Current Research: fashion merchants, artificial flower-makers and feather-workers in eighteenth-century France.
Interests: Dress History | Gender | Visual and Material Culture | French History
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @ZaraKesterton
- ‘Doing History in Public Year in Review: 2022’, 31 December 2022.
- Advent Calendar, ‘5. Children’s drawings in a calico book’, 5 December 2022.
- Advent Calendar, ‘1. An eighteenth-century waistcoat’, 1 December 2022.
- ‘Cultivating research skills: artificial flowers and the process of making‘, 31 May 2022.
- ‘Fashion Gallery as Archive: Researching Dress History in Museums‘, 17 December 2019.