3rd year PhD student at the Faculty of History, University of Cambridge | MPhil in Modern British History, University of Cambridge | BA in History and English & Cultural Studies, University of Western Australia
Current research: The gendering of space at British universities in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries.
Interests: History of Education | Space and Place | Gender History
email@example.com | @Georgia_Oman
- ‘Suffrage, Arson, and the University of Bristol’, 28 January 2020.
- ‘A Celluloid Comb’, 2019 Advent Calendar, 12 December 2019.
- ‘Playing the Blame Game: Divorce Then and Now‘, 5 November 2019.
- ‘Miss Merrifield’s Cricket Bat’, 2018 Advent Calendar, 22 December 2018.
- ‘Gowns for ‘Sweet Girl Graduates’: The Evolution of Academic Dress’, 9 October 2018.