Member of The Cambridge Group for the History of Population and Social Structure (CAMPOP)
ESRC PhD student in the Faculty of History, University of Cambridge | MPhil in
Medieval History, University of Cambridge | BA in History and Medieval
Studies, Swansea University
Current research: Gender and the prosecution of violent crime in late medieval Yorkshire
Interests: History of Crime and Punishment | Legal and Social history |
Fourteenth and Nineteenth Centuries | Family History | History of England and Wales
- ‘Doing History in Public Review of 2019‘, 31 December 2019.
- ‘Current affairs or old news? DHP at the Festival of Ideas‘, 22 October 2019.
- ‘Gallipoli and national memory’, 11 June 2019.
- ‘Who do I think I am? – My experience with AncestryDNA’, 12 March 2019.
- ‘A Pomegranate’, 2018 Advent Calendar, 17 December 2018.
- ‘Treason Law in England from 1351 to the present’, 11 December 2018.